Block: Classifieds Manage
The Classifieds Manage block allows users to manage all the listings they have posted.
Below you can see the screen the logged-in user (who posted some ads) can see, the logged-out users will see only a message asking them login or register.
Creating Classifieds Manage
In order to create a new page with the Classifieds Search block you can:
- Go to the wp-admin / Pages / Add New panel
- Enter the page title, in the content, start typing “/Classifieds” some suggestions will pop up, click on the Classifieds Manage
- The block should render a settings page,
- From the post types selection select “Classifieds” (new post types you can register with the Metaverse extension).
- Press “Apply“.
- The search form should now render, when you click on it in the right sidebar you should be able to select from multiple customization options.
Below you can watch a video showing how to quickly set up a Classifieds Search block.
Classifieds Manage Block Options
This block has the same options as the Classifieds List block (although a bit limited since it does not need for example filtering by taxonomies), so if you are looking for the block options explenation please refer to the Classifieds List block documentation.