Recent Ads widget allows displaying recently posted Ads in your blog sidebar. This widget is highly customizable and allows to filter Ads by multiple parameters: keyword, location, category, min. / max. price and the Featured flag. Additionally, you can sort Ads by publication date, title, and price.
This widget is available since WPAdverts 1.0.9.
In order to use this widget you need to add it to a sidebar, go to wp-admin / Appearance / Widgets panel, find WPAdverts Ads widget and drag it into one of your sidebars.
If you are having a problem with adding the widget or you are not sure how to do this, please see https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Widgets.
Once you have it in the sidebar configure listings parameters.
- Title – The widget title.
- Count – Number of Ads to display in the widget.
- Keyword – Filter Ads by a keyword (ie. search in title and description for matching Ads).
- Location – Filter Ads by location.
- Category – Select categories from which you wish to display Ads (hold Control key when selecting categories to select more than one category).
- Price Min. – Show Ads with price higher or equal to entered number.
- Price Max. – Show Ads with price smaller or equal to entered number.
- Sort By – Select how you would like to sort Ads.
- Order – Select how you would like to order Ads, either Ascending (A to Z) or Descending (Z to A).