You’ve done your part to build a great site, attracting lots of interested visitors that your paying advertisers can sell to – but do those advertisers believe you?
With the Analytics extension, you can PROVE you have visitors, which means your advertisers can worry about their products or prices, instead of worrying about your website!
The analytics tracking allows your advertisers to view real statistics from the last 30 days about:
- Their Ads page visits on the Ads list (either Classifieds List block or [adverts_list] shortcode)
- Ad details page views
- Contact form submissions
- Phone number reveal clicks
This is extremely valuable, as it gives them the confidence they need to continue advertising on your site, experimenting with different products, prices, headlines etc.
The data is presented using custom charts, so serious advertisers familiar with them will feel right at home. See the Gallery below.
With Analytics Extension you can
- Display charts and stats for each ad in the frontend in Classifieds Manage block and [adverts_manage]shortcode
- Display the number of page views on Ad details page
- Show quick-stats about the Ad in wp-admin / Classifieds panel while editing the Ad
- Show a chart with a customizable date range in wp-admin / Classifieds panel to quickly see how the Ad is performing.
How this works?
- Install Analytics extension from wp-admin / Plugins / Add New / Upload panel
- Configure the plugin from the wp-admin / Classifieds / Options / Analytics panel
- Users can now see the data for their own ads!