Allow your users to register and self-manage their account, public profile, and all posted Ads.
Because The Authors extension seamlessly integrates with WordPress and WPAdverts your users can manage their account without going to wp-admin panel.
With Authors Extension You Can
- Allow users to register from the frontend.
- Automatically or manually approve the registered users.
- Display public Author profiles with all the author public Ads, details about the author and a contact form.
- Display a list of Authors in a list or grid view (similarly as [adverts_lit]).
- Users can manage all their own data from the Author Dashboard.
- Be GDPR compliant – allow your users to manage their privacy settings and delete their data. This is now critical for websites operating in the European Union!
- Integrates with Custom Fields extension and customize Authors forms, using drag and drop interface.
- Integrates with Maps and Locations extension to allow entering author location the same way as in the [adverts_add].
- Integrates with reCAPTCHA extension to protect Author registration form from SPAM
How It Works
- Install and activate Authors Extension.
- Go to wp-admin / Pages panel and create “Registration” and “Dashboard” pages (if you want to allow users to register and manage their accounts).
- Go to wp-admin / Classifieds / Authors panel and configure integration (if you need documentation you will find here).