Customize [adverts_add], [adverts_list] and contact form in seconds using live drag and drop form editor. Almost everyone needs or wants some additional fields in the Create Ad form to fine tune your classifieds site for a niche or allow better search functions to stand out from competition or maybe both.
With so many sites out there it is important to offer the best service possible and the Custom Fields add-on allows you to do that and saves you hours of development time. Why learn the Forms API inside out when you can do the same from the user-friendly visual editor.
With Custom Fields you can
- Customize [adverts_add] form in minutes using intuitive drag and drop editor with 6 different field types.
- Add new search fields to [adverts_list] form and define advanced search mechanism without writing a single line of code
- Update the Contact Form so the users will need to submit some additional required information.
- Setup multiple [adverts_add] forms each with different form scheme.
- Save literally hours of development time and hundreds of dollars on custom development
I could write a lot how amazing the Custom Fields editor is, but it will be best if you check this yourself on the demo below, it shows how quickly you can modify the [adverts_add] form (On the video click on Settings (cog) icon and then HD to see it in higher resolution.)
How it works
- Install and activate Custom Fields Integration and make sure you have WPAdverts 1.0.12 or newer installed.
- Go to wp-admin / Classifieds / Options / Custom Fields panel and create a custom form.
- Make the form default so new scheme will be applied automatically or apply it to a selected shortcode.