On a classifieds sites some categories might have Ads more expensive than other categories (for example Ads in category Smartphones will have higher prices than in category Keyboards), so it makes sense to set a higher listing price for posting an Ad in category Smartphones or maybe you want to make some categories free and other will require payment? The Fee Per Category addon will allow you to do all that.
Why would you want to use Fee Per Category addon?
- It’s easy to install and easy to use.
- Works with built-in Payments module and WooCommerce integration.
- Earn more when your users sell expensive products.
- Make it worthwhile to sell products in categories with low prices.
How does It work?
- Install and activate Fee Per Category plugin.
- Go to wp-admin / Classifieds / Options / Fee Per Category and configure the plugin.
- Edit your pricings (either in wp-admin / Classifieds / Options / Payments / Pricings or wp-admin / Products panel) and assign Categories to Pricings.
- Now when user will select (or change selected) category in [adverts_add] form allowed pricings will be automatically loaded.