Are you charging your customers for posting Ads on your site? If you do then with Memberships extension you can take it one step further and sell to your customers recurring packages that will allow them to publish a set number of ads within a time period.
For example, charge your user $50/month to publish 5 normal and 10 featured ads.
Integration with WooCommerce Memberships
The Memberships extension will work with the default Payments Module, but if you prefer to charge your users using WooCommerce integration then you can do that!
Using Memberships Plugin, WooCommerce, WooCommerce Memberships, and WooCommerce Subscriptions you can setup a full-blown classifieds site and handle all payments with WooCommerce.
With Memberships Extension, you can:
- Configure multiple recurring memberships or packages.
- Allow your customers to view available packages, and subscribe.
- Using the Payments Module and Stripe Extension you can automatically charge your subscribers credit cards for membership renewals.
- Integrate with WooCommerce to charge for the memberships using WooCommerce.
- Integrate with WC Memberships and Subscriptions to automatically charge renewals.
How It Works
- Install and activate Memberships Plugin (and WooCommerce if you want to charge users using WooCommerce).
- If you do not have any pricings yet, go to wp-admin / Classifieds / Options / Payments / Pricing panel and configure at least one pricing (you can make the pricings paid if you want to charge users for the package/membership and additionally for posting)
- Go to wp-admin / Classifieds / Options / Memberships / Pricings panel and select which capabilities are required to see the pricing and how often it can be used.
- Go to wp-admin / Classifieds / Options / Memberships / Membership Plans panel and configure memberships and/or packages using previously created Pricings. In other words, the memberships/packages will allow your users to use the created pricings.
- From wp-admin / Pages panel create a new page with [wpadverts_memberships_purchase] shortcode. The shortcode will allow your users to purchase the memberships.
- From wp-admin / Pages panel create a new page with [wpadverts_memberships_manage] shortcode. The shortcode will allow your users to manage already purchased memberships.
- Go to wp-admin / Classifieds / Options / Memberships and set when an invoice for the renewal should be generated and when to sent pre-billing and failed-billing notifications.