A popular alternative to PayPal, Stripe is among the major players for enabling small businesses online to receive payments from site visitors.
With the Stripe integration, you can easily and automatically accept payments for Ad postings using credit cards. The seamless integration means visitors can make payments right there on the spur of the moment, without having to leave your site. That’s definitely a win!
Stripe make it easy to create a good-looking checkout process that will be a credit to your site. If good-looking is not enough and you need it beautiful…
With the amazing Stripe Elements library your credit card payment system can be fast, extremely easy to use – AND beautiful! As Stripe themselves say:
“Stripe Elements are rich, prebuilt UI components that help you create your own pixel-perfect checkout flows across desktop and mobile.”
To really explore what Stripe Elements can do we recommend hiring a coder, who will love how easy both Stripe and WPAdverts make the whole process! If you just want it pretty and working perfectly then you can do that yourself, super easily! Your choice.
Fast Credit Card Payments
For registered users, the credit card information will be saved in Stripe’s database, so when publishing a new Advert the user will be able to select an existing card which should be charged or add a new card.
Rock solid security.
The Stripe integration will store on your server only the customer ID and nothing else. All the credit card information is safely stored on secure Stripe (PCI Compliant!) servers and accessed via SSL protected API only.
The information is never on your site, so you can sleep safely! In the case of any data breach or having your website hacked the attacker will NOT be able to access your customers’ credit card information.
Automatic Receipts Sending
In the wp-admin / Classifieds / Options / Stripe panel you can enable automatic receipts sending.
You will never have to worry about creating and sending the correct receipt to your customers. Stripe and WPAdverts will do all of that for you automatically.
How It Works
- Purchase and install WPAdverts and the Professional or Professional Plus package.
- Download the Stripe integration from the client panel.
- Use wp-admin / Plugins / Add New / Upload panel to install, then activate the plugin.
- Go to https://stripe.com/ signup for an account or login if you already have one.
- Go to Developers / API Keys panel copy “Publishable Key” and “Secret Key”.
- Enter the copied keys in wp-admin / Classifieds / Options / Stripe panel and save the configuration.
- Make sure you have Payments module enabled in wp-admin / Classifieds / Options panel. (Optionally you can make there the Stripe payments a default payment gateway).
- You are ready! When a user will make a payment from page with [adverts_add] page he will be able to select Stripe payments.