By default, WPAdverts comes with almost 500 icons, but if none of them can represent your categories you can use the Category Icons extension to upload your own custom icons.
After installation and activation you can edit categories from wp-admin / Classifieds / Categories panel, you will see there two additional fields which will allow uploading small (16×16 px) and big (64×64 px) icons.
With Category Icons Extension You Can
- Select a custom icon for each category.
- Use small and big icons to always have perfect image resolution.
- Use images which perfectly depict your categories.
How It Works
- Install and activate Category Icons extension on your site and go to wp-admin / Plugins / Add New / Upload panel.
- This plugin does not have any configuration panel.
- Go to wp-admin / Classifieds / Categories panel and edit one of the categories there.
- In the edit form, you should see two additional fields which will allow you to upload custom icons.
- After uploading new icons save the form and view the category in the frontend it should now use a new icon.